
i just finished reading a ted dekker book "three".
After i closed the book, i held it in my hand and pondered away. Is jealousy as evil as it is portrayed, i went back to few instances when i felt jealous of a friend, of what they have in thier lives, not as in things, but the kind of life, thier friends, life which was what i had in mind for my life. How it made me feel, at that time. What i saw in the mirror, was a empty face.... a face with no features, just skin, eyes, woried forehead! Dont know to waht extent is it evil, but i can see the resemblance.
Maybe it just reflected, my mood off late. I've been feeling lonely, feeling kinda dejected and obsolete. I;ve never felt this way before, but i pass at different points of my life and watch it play in my head the happy times, the bad times, the questionable times, the times that made me who i am, what i've become. I and people i know credit me with being a strong personality, I do not refute that. But a part of me feels lonely.
I need to find a way to bare it to the world and let it see if it'll accept me. The big question is would it matter if it does or doesnt?
- i to me
6 comments:
Not sure reading a psychological thriller is the right thing to do when you feeling down..
I was watching Ijazzat the other day and can't stop thinking about you.
Let the thoughts flow......
Sigh....
you remind me of someone i once knew. if anything i felt light hearted for few hours thanks again !
cant help wondering which part of ijazzat made you think of me? i sorely wish it's the crazy girl who lived her life to the high.
i could just blog abt that movie forever....it so captures the silent moments perfectly...or maybe it's the gulzars songs...ek akeli chatri mein jab adhey adhey bheeg rahey thay...
it takes getting used to feel peppy when the downer sneaks up on you.
Comeon you don't remember that person anymore or just chose to forget. No harm in rekindling past memories.
Coming to Ijazzat, there are a number of things that come to mind. Well the girl thought she was carefree, but didn't realize she was sensitive too.. What about the song Mere kuch samaan..
Maybe it looks like that....but...
maybe it's the other way, maybe i'm forgotten, strange i never thought about that possibility.
harm, no harm, i dont know, some memories just bring such sweet fragrance and bring these wings to heart that it's not a worth to forget.
Talking about memories, do you remember the wonderful times in HYD.
Still can't believe the way things ended between.. I guess it's probably best not to ponder about by gone days. By I will admit, the past memories still bring showers of bliss
By the way, can you post a latest picture of your son.
Post a Comment