Sometimes Im just tired, plain tired and wish someone would think of me, slightly care for me. I miss the idea of home, people who love you for you and not for what you can be and what you can give in return. No one is perfect and Im no where near it…..im tired of who I had become and what I lead myself to. When beautiful days like today happen - when the sun shines through the clouds and branches - and makes random shadows on the path you walk, the warm cool breeze, people walking dogs, stores with pretty clothes, simple jewelry, coffee shops bustling with people and music, little tables with fresh flowers and herbs and out of shape tomatoes 🍅 - Im an adult and i should learn to care for myself - ALWAYS. The sights of my town, the food smells as you walk, the road crossings, the parts that stay with me in my soul cloud.
Sunday, June 07, 2026
My clouds ☁️
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment