To come to think of it, I don't think anyone really cares. Think about it...as sad as it feels like, I dont think anyone cares enough that can change your truth of life.
Even if they do, they have conditions on us to deal with our stuff. The words once out of your mouth and the way you see it - profoundly changes once it's from someone else's words. The stress in certain emotions than your's and the whole dialect / meaning changes.
We must live mediocre lives, the things we worry about, the things we feel are at stake, the things we tie ourselves to, its like we can't live past them.
It's really an illusion, it whatever it is - only real only constant in that moment. Once the moment passes - it's all up for interpretations from various sources.
In my path of self-reflection I feel I haven't lived enough. We are living somebody else's life.
Even if they do, they have conditions on us to deal with our stuff. The words once out of your mouth and the way you see it - profoundly changes once it's from someone else's words. The stress in certain emotions than your's and the whole dialect / meaning changes.
We must live mediocre lives, the things we worry about, the things we feel are at stake, the things we tie ourselves to, its like we can't live past them.
It's really an illusion, it whatever it is - only real only constant in that moment. Once the moment passes - it's all up for interpretations from various sources.
In my path of self-reflection I feel I haven't lived enough. We are living somebody else's life.
No comments:
Post a Comment